Sell your wines
In a world where everyone is trying to sell something...we buy it.
We’re always searching for significant wine collections.
If you are a private collector, a restaurant owner, a wine merchant, a wine professional, and you want to sell all or part of your collection, you are in the right place.
We are constantly looking for fine wines, preferably in their original case*, especially from Piedmont, Tuscany, Burgundy, Bordeaux and Champagne, Spain, Loire and the Rhône Valley.
Below are listed some of the main producers and wines we are interested in:
Gaja. Bruno Giacosa. Giacomo Conterno. Poderi Aldo Conterno. Roberto Voerzio. Luciano Sandrone. Bartolo Mascarello. Giuseppe Mascarello. La Spinetta. Paolo Scavino. Giuseppe Rinaldi. Vietti. Roagna. Antinori (Tignanello, Solaia, Guado al Tasso). Tenuta dell’Ornellaia. Tenuta San Guido (Sassicaia). Montevertine. Case Basse Soldera. Casanova di Neri. Biondi Santi. Salvioni La Cerbaiola. Poggio di Sotto. Valdicava. Fontodi. Le Macchiole. Tua Rita. Castello dei Rampolla. Quintarelli Giuseppe. Dal Forno Romano.
Domaine de la Romanée-Conti. Domaine Leroy. Domaine Armand Rousseau. Domaine Leflaive. Domaine des Comtes Lafon. Domaine Gros A-F. Domaine Anne Gros. Domaine Gros Frère et Soeur. Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair. Domaine Ponsot. Domaine de l’Arlot. Domaine Dujac. Clos de Tart. Lafite-Rothschild. Mouton-Rothschild. Margaux. Latour. Haut-Brion. La Mission Haut-Brion. Cheval Blanc. Petrus. Ausone. Krug. Dom Pérignon. Cristal. Bollinger. Salon. Jacques Selosse. Vega Sicilia. Pingus. Domaine Didier Dagueneau. Domaine Huet. M. Chapoutier. Guigal. Domaine Jean-Louis Chave. Paul Jaboulet Aîné.
And many others…
- Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the detailed list of your wines that you intend to sell, specifying producer, name of the wine, vintage, quantity and if the bottles are in their original case*
- Please attach some photos of the cellar and the bottles, so that we can understand how they are stored and the general conditions of the bottles.
- In case of interest, we will send you our purchase offer. We will evaluate every single wine, and the evaluation will refer to the bottle in pristine conditions (color, level, cork, capsule, label).
- Following our inspection (at the place where the wines are stored or at our office), any defect related to color, level, capsule, cork and label, may change the value of the bottle.
- The payment will be made by bank transfer only after delivery of the bottles at our headquarters and a final inspection. The shipping costs are charged to the seller. Any return costs for defective bottles are borne by Vinifera.
We are particularly interested in large trades or divestments, and we are interested in buying in a short period of time.
Selling now will allow you to reinvest in younger vintages or capitalize the gains realized.
These figures, which refer to the price at which any private customer in Europe and the USA could possibly buy, are deducted by a variable percentage.
This allows us to formulate a transparent offer based on the real value of the bottles, and allows us to resell them at a fair price.
We do not advise you to rely solely on the values you can find on the internet. The web is full of traders, more or less professional, who offer wines at very different prices but often unrealistic and unreliable.
*BEWARE: Original case means the case released by the producer (in wood or carton), still intact and containing all the original bottles.