01. Purposes and means of data processing
The personal data you provide of your own volition will be processed in order to:
- provide the service indicated above (hereinafter the “service”), which you have chosen, and to allow VINIFERA DI PAOLO REPETTO to comply with the contract provisions;
- provide, with your explicit consent, commercial and/or promotional information, and to send advertising material regarding products, services and other activities of VINIFERA DI PAOLO REPETTO For each of the above purposes, data will be processed on paper, by fax, e-mail, sms or telephone.
02. Failure to provide data
It is never compulsory to provide data. However, if you do not provide the data marked as “mandatory”, we will be unable to supply the Service requested. Failure to provide data not marked as “mandatory” will allow the Service to be provided.
03. Subkects who may be informed of the data provided
Your personal data, collected through this registration process, may be processed by external figures responsible for managing the Service requested or for the marketing activities provided for, as well as by the Data Supervisor/s or by companies to whom said data have been transmitted as provided for below.
04. Subjects to whom your data may be transmitted
Your personal data may be transmitted to third parties in order to comply with legal obligations, or orders issued by public authorities.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files saved on your computer or device while you browse the internet, which make it possible to collect information on your online activity. After a certain amount of time they are cancelled; some of them are cancelled immediately at the end of the session.
What are they for?
Cookies are used to personalise your browsing experience, based on your preferences.
What type of cookies do we use?
Technical cookies: these are essential for the functioning of the website. This type of cookies allows you to browse the website correctly, see objects and use services.
No to cookies?
To find out how to manage and verify cookies, and cancel them from your device, depending on the browser you use, see below:
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
06. Data controller and supervisor
The Data Controller is PAOLO REPETTO, Ceo of VINIFERA DI PAOLO REPETTO, headquartered in via Einaudi 7P-7Q - 12051 Alba (CN).
07. Your rights
Pursuant to Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, you are entitled to access your data, to have them updated or cancelled without delay in the event they are processed in breach of the law, to refuse your consent for the processing of your data for commercial or advertising purposes, and to request a complete, updated list of all Data Supervisors, by writing to VINIFERA DI PAOLO REPETTO – Customer Care – via Einaudi 7P-7Q - 12051 Alba (CN), or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.